- School Tools school supply drive
- Adopt-a-Family Christmas drive
- Make-a-Wish annual telethon
- Help for Hawaii (Kauai and lava fundraiser)
- Senior Citizens Valentine’s Dance
- Keiki Day fundraiser for education
- Walk to Cure Arthritis
- Hot Pursuit Hawaii (Hospice fundraiser)
- Earth Month
- Martin Luther King, Promise of the Dream - a half hour special for MLK day exploring Dr. Martin Luther King's principles and legacy in today's age.
- Hunger Action Month - Partnership with the Food Bank of the Southern Tier in the month of September to highlight the issue of hunger in our community. Produce a series of tie-in news stories, along with a local food drive, live interviews, etc.
- Severe Weather specials - The First Warning Weather team produces a series of special reports and/or half-hour programming focusing on the winter and summer severe weather seasons, with a focus on public safety.
- Thunder at the Glen - a one hour live special produced by the news team, focusing on the NASCAR race at Watkins Glen International, the region largest sporting event and economic and tourism driver for the area.
- Erie News Now organizes an annual food drive that benefits the Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest Pennsylvania. The food drive consists of 10 different locations throughout three counties. All food and monies raised from the food drive benefit more than 11 Counties in Pennsylvania. Since 2008 the food drive has raised over $300,000 and more than 300,000 pounds of food. For every dollar raised, $17 dollars’ worth of food can be purchased which distributes just over 7 meals to a family in need.
- Every year, Erie News Now is honored to recognize and support our veterans through the Erie Veterans Series. The series provides a look at the sacrifices made by all our veterans in the Northwest Pennsylvania area. The Emmy-Award winning series tells the stories of veterans from World War II, the Korean War, and Vietnam War.
- The Erie News Now team also helps area animal shelters by participating in the annual Clear the Shelters campaign to help animals find their forever homes. The country-wide event is a day that shelters waive adoption fees in hopes of clearing the shelters.
One Caribbean Television Special Projects
- Live coverage all week from Carnival celebrations in Toronto, Barbados and Antigua (August)
- Jamaica’s 50th Independence Celebration
- Trinidad and Tobago’s 50th Independence Celebration
- Caribbean Tourism Organization’s meetings and workshops; NYC, Guyana, BVI, Bahamas, St. Martin, St. Croix and St. Maarten
- Carnival Coverage: Trinidad, Jamaica, Barbados, Aruba, Curacao, Dominica, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, Grenada, Antigua, Cayman Islands, Carabana (Torronto), One Caribbean Carnival (Washington DC), NYC (Labor Day Parade), NYC Puerto Rico Day Parade
One Caribbean Television Charity Support
- Haiti Earthquake Telethon ($80,000 raised in one hour telecast)
- SOS Children’s Orphanage, Jamaica
- Hogares Teresa Toda-Girls Home, Puerto Rico
- Hogar Infantil Divino Nino Jesus Orphanage, Puerto Rico
- Ronald McDonald House, Puerto Rico
- MDA, Puerto Rico
- Karanabu River Otter Foundation, Guyana
- Provo Children’s Home, Turks and Caico’s
- Wilhemenia Fonds Breast Center Center, Curacao
- Curacao Cares Service Organization
- Fundacion Ninos Pro Darien, Panama
- Malambo Orphanage, Panama
- Olga Sinclair Foundation for the Arts, Panama
- Providence Children’s School, Barbados
- Sunshine Early Development Center, Barbados
- Advancement for Chidlren’s Foundation, St. Kitts